Yes 5 people in 3 different incidents in less than a 4 hour period. In most cities it would a cause for concern but not here.
Two people died in separate car accidents Friday in North Las Vegas.
Don’t fuck with Bston
- FBI to release marathon bombing video of interest (simplyjuliana.com)
- FBI releases photos of bombing suspects (wwlp.com)
- Here’s the FBI Suspects in the Boston Marathon Bombing (gawker.com)
- FBI releases video, images of Boston Marathon suspects (fox59.com)
- FBI releases photos, video of suspects in Boston Marathon bombing (fox13now.com)
- FBI releases photos of marathon suspects (espn.go.com)
- Breaking: Police Confirm Photos of Boston bombing Suspects (conservativeread.com)
- Boston Marathon explosions: FBI releases images, video of two suspects (thestar.com)
- FBI releases images of Boston bombing suspects (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- BREAKING: Fox Boston Releases Photo Of Suspect That FBI Will Unveil At Press Conference (patdollard.com)
As someone whom does polling for D.N.C. not surprised.
“Like other polls, the AP/GfK survey released Thursday shows Obama’s post-election popularity bump has now dissipated, while Americans continue to grapple with a sluggish economic recovery and many are not as hopeful about the future of the country.”
- Obama Has Lost Advantage Over G.O.P. on Economy (fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (pjmedia.com)
- Drops in Approval & Trust on the Economy End Obama’s Post-Election Honeymoon (abcnews.go.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (americanbulwark.com)
- New York Times says President Obama has Lost his Advantage Over Republicans Regarding the Economy (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama slips behind the wheel of the Chevy Volt (reviews.cnet.com)
I just see a huge train wreck coming down,” Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., told Obama’s health care chief during a routine budget hearing that suddenly turned tense.
But he has also refused to bring a bill to floor for vote.
China’s President Xi Jinping has said no country should be allowed to throw Asia into chaos, following weeks of escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula and threats from the nuclear-armed North Korea of an imminent attack on the US and its allies.