Another example of how corrupt Las Vegas was and is
Yes 5 people in 3 different incidents in less than a 4 hour period. In most cities it would a cause for concern but not here.
Two people died in separate car accidents Friday in North Las Vegas.
As someone whom does polling for D.N.C. not surprised.
“Like other polls, the AP/GfK survey released Thursday shows Obama’s post-election popularity bump has now dissipated, while Americans continue to grapple with a sluggish economic recovery and many are not as hopeful about the future of the country.”
- Obama Has Lost Advantage Over G.O.P. on Economy (fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (pjmedia.com)
- Drops in Approval & Trust on the Economy End Obama’s Post-Election Honeymoon (abcnews.go.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (americanbulwark.com)
- New York Times says President Obama has Lost his Advantage Over Republicans Regarding the Economy (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama slips behind the wheel of the Chevy Volt (reviews.cnet.com)
But he has also refused to bring a bill to floor for vote.
More of the nations worst drivers on display
He should thank his lucky stars he’s not in this goddamned shithole
Yes, that’s a good place for him. Not the mayor’s office. http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/201783451.html?lc=Smart