As someone whom does polling for D.N.C. not surprised.
“Like other polls, the AP/GfK survey released Thursday shows Obama’s post-election popularity bump has now dissipated, while Americans continue to grapple with a sluggish economic recovery and many are not as hopeful about the future of the country.”
- Obama Has Lost Advantage Over G.O.P. on Economy (fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (pjmedia.com)
- Drops in Approval & Trust on the Economy End Obama’s Post-Election Honeymoon (abcnews.go.com)
- CHANGE: Obama Has Lost Edge Over GOP On Economy. “Mr. Obama’s advantage over Congressional Repub… (americanbulwark.com)
- New York Times says President Obama has Lost his Advantage Over Republicans Regarding the Economy (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama slips behind the wheel of the Chevy Volt (reviews.cnet.com)
Yes the little oasis in the desert has a lot places that don’t want to including some places on the strip
Molly Ringwald is coming. No really she’s Las Vegas’ “world class” arts venue the smith center. Pia Zadora as has appeared here. The problem is no one called these 2 “world class” entertainers. Ringwald’s career has been stagnant since it’s heyday in 80s-90s and has Zadora never a had one, but lives here but this Vegas. Get artist past there prime, sign to a contract then hype the hell out of them.
He should thank his lucky stars he’s not in this goddamned shithole